Were you accused of a criminal offense in Sacramento? Wise Law Group, PC is committed to helping the criminally accused throughout Sacramento, CA and understands how complex these cases can be. By clicking the links below, you can read about Attorney Michael J. Wise in the news. This merely serves as a testimony to the fact that we are committed to doing everything in our power to help our clients. With over 100 jury trials handled by our team, we have represented people who have been accused of DUI, drug crimes, sex crimes, weapon offenses, and more. No matter how serious the charges against you appear to be, you will be able to have peace of mind knowing that you have a strong legal advocate fighting for you every step of the way. Please, do not waste any time in getting in touch with our office and look through the links below to learn more.
- (December 2013) - Pardon Granted for Client / Wise Law Group
- (October 2011) - The New Face of Sacramento Gangs (NewsReview.com)
- (April, 2011) - Jurors Gone Wild
- (February 25, 2011) - High court orders briefs in Facebook juror case (The Sacramento Bee)
- (February 15, 2011) - Order blocks ruling to turn over juror's Facebook posts (Standard-Examiner)
- (January 19, 2011) - Legal Debate Entangles Facebook, Juror, Alleged Gang Members (Technorati)